what a strange dog
I want 10
*A MIXTURE OF HEAVY BREATHING AND LAUGHING I’M GOING TO SUFFOCATE*
"dick is abundant and low value"
Anonymous said: You're a stupid nigger. You hate white people so much but without them you wouldn't have the McDonald's you so clearly love you fat fucking loser
If it weren’t for black people you wouldn’t have:
- air conditioning unit: Frederick M. Jones; July 12, 1949
- almanac: Benjamin Banneker; Approx 1791
- auto cut-off switch: Granville T. Woods; January 1,1839
- auto fishing devise: G. Cook; May 30, 1899
- automatic gear shift: Richard Spikes; February 28, 1932
- baby buggy: W.H. Richardson; June 18, 1899
- bicycle frame: L.R. Johnson; Octber 10, 1899
- biscuit cutter: A.P. Ashbourne; November 30, 1875
- blood plasma bag: Charles Drew; Approx. 1945
- cellular phone: Henry T. Sampson; July 6, 1971
- chamber commode: T. Elkins; January 3, 1897
- clothes dryer: G. T. Sampson; June 6, 1862
- curtain rod: S. R. Scratton; November 30, 1889
- curtain rod support: William S. Grant; August 4, 1896
- door knob: O. Dorsey; December 10, 1878
- door stop: O. Dorsey; December 10, 1878
- dust pan: Lawrence P. Ray; August 3, 1897
- egg beater: Willie Johnson; February 5, 1884
- electric lampbulb: Lewis Latimer; March 21, 1882
- elevator: Alexander Miles; October 11, 1867
- eye protector: P. Johnson; November 2, 1880
- fire escape ladder: J. W. Winters; May 7, 1878
- fire extinguisher: T. Marshall; October 26, 1872
- folding bed: L. C. Bailey; July 18, 1899
- folding chair: Brody & Surgwar; June 11, 1889
- fountain pen: W. B. Purvis; January 7, 1890
- furniture caster: O. A. Fisher; 1878
- gas mask: Garrett Morgan; October 13, 1914
- golf tee: T. Grant; December 12, 1899
- guitar: Robert F. Flemming, Jr. March 3, 1886
- hair brush: Lydia O. Newman; November 15,18–
- hand stamp: Walter B. Purvis; February 27, 1883
- horse shoe: J. Ricks; March 30, 1885
- ice cream scooper: A. L. Cralle; February 2, 1897
- improv. sugar making: Norbet Rillieux; December 10, 1846
- insect-destroyer gun: A. C. Richard; February 28, 1899
- ironing board: Sarah Boone; December 30, 1887
- key chain: F. J. Loudin; January 9, 1894
- lantern: Michael C. Harvey; August 19, 1884
- lawn mower: L. A. Burr; May 19, 1889
- lawn sprinkler: J. W. Smith; May 4, 1897
- lemon squeezer: J. Thomas White; December 8, 1893
- lock: W. A. Martin; July 23, 18–
- lubricating cup: Ellijah McCoy; November 15, 1895
- lunch pail: James Robinson; 1887
- mail box: Paul L. Downing; October 27, 1891
- mop: Thomas W. Stewart; June 11, 1893
- motor: Frederick M. Jones; June 27, 1939
- peanut butter: George Washington Carver; 1896
- pencil sharpener: J. L. Love; November 23, 1897
- record player arm: Joseph Hunger Dickenson January 8, 1819
- refrigerator: J. Standard; June 14, 1891
- riding saddles: W. D. Davis; October 6, 1895
- rolling pin: John W. Reed; 1864
- shampoo headrest: C. O. Bailiff; October 11, 1898
- spark plug: Edmond Berger; February 2, 1839
- stethoscope: Imhotep; Ancient Egypt
- stove: T. A. Carrington; July 25, 1876
- straightening comb: Madam C. J. Walker; Approx 1905
- street sweeper: Charles B. Brooks; March 17, 1890
- phone transmitter: Granville T. Woods; December 2, 1884
- thermostat control: Frederick M. Jones; February 23, 1960
- traffic light: Garrett Morgan; November 20, 1923
- tricycle: M. A. Cherry; May 6, 1886
- typewriter: Burridge & Marshman; April 7, 1885
BUT OH MAN WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT MCDONALDS :(((
This is the greatest response in history
Yet even more material.
Black brothers created McDonald’s tho.
^^^^ Right! It’s called ignorance!!!! But we’re the ones who aren’t intelligent?!!!
OMFG. THIS. SHOW.
weirdly relevant to the question I answered yesterday.
Just repeat to yourself “This isn’t the Olympics, it’s an industry” and go make those comics!!!!!!!!!
WHAT SHOW IS THIS I NEED IT IN MY LIFE
I just bought my Wonder Woman comic and these were the last two pages. Wonder woman makes me extremely happy.
I miss this sort of wonder woman so much. And this scene is just miles better than the similar one from Justice League: War.
McDonalds has a new mascot and everyone hates it, The Soup from eonline put some pictures out what if Happy was in horror movies
" I Don’t Like to Live Here"
"Self portrait and the view out of kitchen window. I hope we ll move to another city soon."
Apparently some vegans are telling people not to eat honey to support bees.
STOP. STOP NOW.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW BEES WORK?
Buy honey (local if possible) -> support beekeepers -> support bees.
I swear people don’t even think this stuff out.
Beekeepers provide bees with an environment in which they can live, and are encouraged to thrive. Bees then have a big huge giant person who can deal with any threats to the hive.
Yes, honey is a winter food supply for bees, but beekeepers (unless they’re dicks, in which case they’d be shooting themselves in the foot) will NEVER take too much honey from a hive, and will always ensure that bees have enough food. Think about it, you’re not going to starve a source of income/hobby, are you?
I had to reblog just for “DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW BEES WORK?" because it made me realize that some people really don’t!
Reblogging for my bee brethren!
I had a (white) vegan coworker look me in the eyes and say “bees are slaves” once. i was like dude. do you not understand that bees can literally leave anytime they want. if they don’t have enough food, THEY LEAVE and they go somewhere else. they’re bugs. how the fuck are you going to keep thousands of bees trapped in exactly one place. bees are incredibly capable animals ok
This top is floral, scalloped and a peplum! 3 trends all in one outfit holy moly.
OOTD details are on The In Between Girls blog